Boxing
Recently, I finished a boxing course held after school in the sports hall for 6 weeks. A group of us participated in it and learnt new ways of self-defence, boxing and got fit along the way. I think on the first day we were all surprised at how much fitness we did but in the long run it definitely improved our boxing and how we did at other sports like hockey. We had two coaches who, funnily enough, were both called Neil. Throughout the 6 weeks we did a mixture of learning new boxing techniques, cardio and core workout. The boxing really helped me to improve the power in my body and made me move quicker and smoother. The cardio, core and running definitely helped me get fitter and stronger.
I really enjoyed the boxing course as it was something new and it really helped our group to bond and have fun together.

No comments:
Post a Comment