Tuesday, 22 December 2015

The Literary Magazine Launch Evening.



 Literary Magazine         On Tuesday 24th of November, Mr Carr and Mr Geraghty held the annual literary magazine launch evening.  I attended as my short story was chosen to be put into the literary magazine and I was also invited to read out loud to the group of students and parents that attended the ceremony that evening. There was refreshments for everyone and then some of us read our pieces out. It was a somewhat unique experience to read my story in front of so many people. I felt quite stripped back as what I had written really came from my heart so it was very personal but it was nice to share something I had written with others.



It was a lovely evening and it was great to listen to some of my fellow peers reading their stories, debates, speeches and poems. It really gave a voice to the pieces on the pages.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment