The Newsletter
This year I am on The
Newsletter Committee, which is a group of fourth year students who compile a TY
newsletter for all TY students, parents and staff. The committee includes
Myself, Jane L, Zenia, Mia, Cian, Claire and Jane S and Mr Craig is the teacher
in charge of our newsletter. Without his hard work and dedication, there may
not be a newsletter!
I am the editor of the Newsletter and although it is quite difficult to compile the whole newsletter every week, it is very rewarding to see a finished complete newsletter published on Monday morning. As a committee we are hard-working and productive, wanting to do everything to the highest standard.
I joined the newsletter
committee as I wanted to take as many opportunities as possible in fourth year
and also because I love to write and collaborate with other writers.
Being editor of The Newsletter
Committee is such a fulfilling and engrossing experience and I would like to
thank all of the writers, Mr. Craig and our loyal readers for their commitment
to the Newsletter.
Have a look around our TY website http://sgsty.weebly.com/ to view the Newsletter Archive where our hard work comes to life!
Have a look around our TY website http://sgsty.weebly.com/ to view the Newsletter Archive where our hard work comes to life!

No comments:
Post a Comment