Tuesday, 29 September 2015

My Chinese Project.

 

  Our Chinese Project
                                                                 Jane Loughman and I were set the task of creating a Chinese Project on anything Chinese. This project was to be presented in front of our form class and then graded by Ms Molloy. Jane and I had thoroughly enjoyed the Chinese Module so far, therefore we wanted to do really well in this task.


 After much deliberation, we decided to do our project on Chinese Cuisine. And I must say that although this project was very pleasurable to research, I also found myself starving from time to time reading about the mouth-watering Chinese dishes. Because Jane and I became so ravenous, we decided that during our Chinese project we would hand out Prawn Crackers in order to keep everyone’s hunger at bay!

We were delighted with the finished project and we were grateful to receive an A!


Here are some pictures of our project and presentation.






No comments:

Post a Comment